How To Register
- 1. Download, fill out, sign and mail the Liability Release Form to the Church Office
- 2. Fill out the Registration Form (below), and press Submit when finished.
- 3. You will automatically be redirected to Eventbrite where you can pay the fees using a debit or credit card.
- 4. If you don't pay online, calculate the fees (using the chart below) and send a check to the church office, or pay the fees on the pilgrimage.
- 5. Mark your calendar for July 20th, 21st, and 22nd!
Please note, these fees cover the cost of meals, permits, insurance, rentals, transportation of water and gear, etc.
important: If you cannot afford the registration fees, but still wish to walk on the pilgrimage, please, please, please call the church office at 208.773.7442!!!
REGISTER NOW - PAY on July 20th!
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT!! If you register by 5pm on Monday, July 9th, take 20% off the total shown below
Note! Due to the costs of purchasing food in small quantities - if you do NOT register by 5pm on Monday, July 16th, we have to charge you an ADDITIONAL 20%!!!
Breakfast, Walking & BBQ
|Sunday First Mass & BBQ||3 Day Pilgrimage
|Friday or Saturday (Cost Shown per day)|
(5 and Under)
The Idaho Transportation Department requires a release of liability in order to authorize an event held along a state highway. Each participant of the Pilgrimage must complete and sign the "General Release Form". Click here to download.
Due to the difficult terrain on Saturday afternoon, the aid van cannot follow the pilgrims after lunch (for 8 miles), so only pilgrims who can walk that distance should continue after lunch. The pilgrims who aren't continuing after lunch will be ferried by the van to the Rose Lake Campsite.
For safety reasons, children under 14 years old may participate in the Pilgrimage ONLY with a parent or assigned chaperone 21 years or older. If you are filling out this registration form for a minor, be sure to include the name of the chaperone in the comment section (below).